Thursday, July 08, 2010

Pink Cat Studio *NEW* Release and Etsy Inspired Challenge!


Are you ready for a *NEW* Pink Cat Studio Release?



This week, Pink Kitty is making a digi appearance with her sweet bird friend. I love this kitty!! Melissa also has Strawberry Lily this week. She is just the cutest!!  

Today, July 8th, when you purchase anything from the digital or rubber stamp stores you will receive the "Sweet Pea in Flowerpot" digital stamp for free! It will be emailed to you separately and within 12 hours after you make your purchase.

This will be the last digi stamp release for the month of July, so now is a great time to take advantage of the free digi with purchase that is being offered just for today (Thursday, July 8).

Next week it's Christmas in July at Pink Cat Studio!! Melissa is releasing 5 new Christmas themed rubber stamp sets!! Starting this Friday, she is also sponsoring the Christmas Stampin' ALL YEAR LONG challenge blog. If you participate in the challenge you could win 2 of the new Christmas rubber stamp sets that will be released next Friday, July 16th!

Speaking of challenges, Melissa is sponsoring not one but TWO challenges this week!

If you get a chance, please join in on the fun! You might be a winner of 5 digi stamps!!
I am joining in on the Etsy Inspired Challenge. Kimmieprout is the shop being featured this week.
I was totally  inspired by this set of buttons on her site... perfect for Strawberry Lily!!


I ALMOST did a "scratch and sniff" on this one!
I was out of strawberry Jello so it will have to wait until I get my hands on some.
Can you just imagine what that would smell like?!
Remember Strawberry Shortcake? LOL!




I love cats.
I had to make a card with Pink Kitty and her cute little birdie friend.
My own cat seems to have a thing for Pink Kitty.
Perhaps it was the glaze.
Mia decided to get a closer look up on my craft table as the first Pink Kitty was drying.
Mia jumped up on the table, knocking over my coffee.
Long story short, I had to redo my card.
Lesson learned... NO DRINKS ON THE CRAFT TABLE!! Grrrr!

Meow!


This layout was inspired by Mojo Monday 146:



Want to see more samples of the new release?
Hop on over and visit Pink Cat Studio!
The DT has come up with some berry delightful projects!


12 comments:

de said...

Adorable PCS studio images! Love your cards! So glad you could play along with us this week!!!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Jana Weaver said...

super cute Jane!! Love that black kitty - she's a little sleeker than my Shadow tho!! ;-)

Hugs!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous cards, Jane! I really love the way you glossed the kitty. Lucky for me, I have a cat who hides in a dark place all day long. She won't interfere with my crafting! LOL

Danni said...

These are so cute and fun!

Kerry said...

Oh Jane, these cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the Strawberry Lily, she reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake. And love the PCS kitty too. :)

Mariska said...

Gorgeous cards Jane!! I love how you colored Lily and the glazed kitty is fabulous! And about Mia... you know cats most of the time won't want any competition :).

xxx
Mariska

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely DARLING, Jane! Love your color combo for the card! Glad that you joined us in EI challenge!

SmilynStef said...

My nieces would love a card with a pretty ballerina ... adorable inspired design.

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Great cards! That Strawberry Lily one totally reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake! It's a very sweet card . . . just like the buttons that inspired it! Sorry to hear that Mia and your first Pink Kitty card had a run in . . . love how this turned out, though. Pink Kitty kind of reminds me of Izzy--just needs a little more white fur-- and well, Izzy would have already tried to eat the bird. Maybe that's what Mia was really after! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Oh wow and adorable cat card...love this Images too...is it rubber or Digi Images dear...love the Lily card too...Adorable cards all...I just join the Mojo Monday too, maybe you would like to see my Blog, many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

these are way CUTE!!!

Beate said...

Both cards look wonderful! I love the darling girl image in the first one. Your coloring is beautiful! The cat in the second card is so cute and I love the glossy layer you added over it.
Hugs and smiles