I have been thinking about what I would like for myself in 2009.
Here's my list...
- More time with my family and friends
- Have my home cleaned up and organized by the start of the year
- My new mantra - "Everything has its place"
- Try to post to my blog every day
- Try to make a card a day
- Complete at least one challenge from SCS / blog every week
- Post to my favorite forums on SCS more regularly
- To make each day count
- To go to sleep and wake up with a happy and grateful heart
Come back tomorrow afternoon for a Monday's Fun Day post.
Until then, think of at least one new year's resolution for yourself!
To kick start one of my resolutions, I completed a couple of challenges today.
The first one is from Gina K - "Double Mat".
The second one is from Sharon on her blog, No Time To Stamp?
Here's the card I came up with:
It's using a 12 x 12" Chocolate Chip textured cardstock that I trimmed to 6" x 12" and folded in half to make a 6" x 6" card.
Stamp set: Owl Always Love You
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Tangerine Tango (SU), Kiwi Kiss (SU)
Copic Markers (YG03, YG23, YG95, YG97, G99, E29, E37, RV09, RV11)
Accessories: Scalloped Square Nestabilites, Pink Pirouette 1-1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Word Window Punch, sponge daubers
See you tomorrow!