“All Boxed Up” – A Penny Black Halloween!
Teacher: Jane Matsumoto
Date: Sunday - September 13th 2009
Time: 1 pm to 4 pm
When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
Jane has a few special Halloween projects this month that are fun to make and terrific to receive!
How would you like to make these cute shadow box and spooky diorama card?
Wouldn’t this little treat holder make for the cutest gifts for teachers or co-workers or friends?
All of my classes come with colored pictures with detailed instructions.
Most of the materials are pre-cut, pre-scored, and subject to change.
Please bring with you:
- paper trimmer (black & orange blades) OR a Scor-PaL
- favorite adhesive
- foam mounting tape / pop up dots
- sharp scissors with precision tip
The following items are not necessary and will be provided but it helps to have them if you do not want to have to wait too long for your turn.
- Clear acrylic blocks and Black Tuxedo Memento ink pad
- Penny Black: Spooky! Clear acrylic stamp set
- Copic markers (your favorites for coloring the Penny Black images)
- Copic atyou Spica pens (Clear, Silver/Black)
- Scalloped edge punch
Saturday, August 29, 2009
I have a spooky sneak peek to share with you! Well, maybe not a "spooky" in a scary kind of way but it's for the Halloween Release over at La-La Land Crafts. On September 10th, 11 new stamps are coming out!
To celebrate the new release, one of the new Halloween stamps is being given away, winner's choice!!
To find out more about the giveaway, please visit La-La Land Crafts.
Hope these sneak peeks were a real treat!
Have a fang-tastic day!! :)