My August class at Memories Live On is fast approaching!
Date: Saturday, August 1st
Time: 2p – 5p
Have you ever seen these cards go this way and that way?
Each of the two cards have a wonderful element of surprise that are easy to replicate and so much fun to receive!
I have a third card to show how you can use a punch to create a window for an unexpected layer and use a stamp to make it pop!
All of my classes come with colored pictures with detailed instructions. Most of the materials are pre-cut.
Please bring with you:
- paper trimmer (black scoring blade) / Scor-Pal
- favorite adhesive
The following items are not necessary and will be provided but it helps to have them if you do not want to have to wait too long for your turn.
- Copic markers (0, G14, YG13, Y13, Y38, R20, Y00, RV14, B1, E59)
- Alternate colors: anything similar and close is fine. G82 & B32 also works well.
- Copic atyou Spica pens (Clear)
- Clear acrylic blocks and Black Tuxedo Memento ink pad
- Penny Black: Toadily, Dino Party
Hope you can join in on the fun!
Seats are limited. Call MLO to reserve yours today! (408) 446-9901