Saturday, May 08, 2010

CCM Sketch #3 - A couple of days behind

Hi everyone!

Thursday came and went without my posting CCM Sketch #3 for Chi Chi Memories!
I am very sorry. I didn't forget. Most of you probably already know that I deal with migraines on just about a weekly basis, especially since I took myself off of Topamax (anti-seizure medication used as treatment for migraines). I am finally starting to find some release from this one, just in time for Mother's Day! Hooray!

Here's this week's sketch:


Isn't it cute?!
Really easy to work with too.

Here's my sample.
I decided to make a birthday card for my brother using Sunny Boy.



This week we want to see your creations aimed at the boys or men in your life!


For more information on the challenge, please visit Chi Chi Memories HERE!

I hope you can join in on the fun!