Friday, May 14, 2010

Baseball and yummy comfort food!



Hi everyone! I hope that this has been a good week for all!

It's been a long while since I have posted any pictures of my family or some yummy comfort food. I hope you don't mind if I share a few photos with you.
I am so proud of my beautiful boys! :)

Baseball update:
Ken is in A-ball and Keiji is in T-ball.
Ken is an awesome hitter. He's a lefty!
Keiji can hit a line drive past second base consistently off the tee and gets great joy running the bases. Sometimes, we have to yell "Come back, Keiji" when he runs over a base and keeps on going out into the pastures. LOL!





Here are the cousins after a day of baseball and dinner together.



Here is Ken holding Mia... precious!


Me and my boys!



Ready for some yummy comfort food photos?

I made my very first crock pot Pot Roast today!
It turned out really great!




Here's a quick and easy Mini Cinnamon Toast Smore's that I whipped up for the boys:


OOEY GOOEY CHOCOLATE GOODNESS!

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!


 

7 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Great post! What a beautiful family you have!

Helen Laurence said...

Your food is making me hungry!!
Thank you for sharing your lovely photos. Your boys are lovely. I don't know anything about base ball so not sure what it means but it sounds good!!
Love to you all x x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning dear Jane, and wow what lovely photos of your children, you have every right to be so proud of them, they are gorgeous. Wow what lovely comfort food too, wish i was there to share it with you! hope your having a good weekend, hugs Linda x

Beate said...

Jane, your boys look so handsome!

Lisa M. said...

Hi, Jane!

What a beautiful family you have! As the mom of two teenaged boys, I have to say...don't blink!! LOL!
Hmm...and my teens would love those cinnamon toast s'mores too! Thanks for the good idea! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Super sweet photos...and that roast looks fabulous - you'll have to share the recipe with me!!!

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

These are such wonderful photos!!! Thanks for sharing them!