Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I'll Give You All My Heart!

What do you think? Isn't she so sweet?
Introducing Chi Chi Memories' latest NEW digi stamp!


I am so excited to announce that I get to be on Natalie's Design Team for Chi Chi Memories!!
Her designs are just the cutest! PLUS I get to work alongside Laura Pryor, who I first "met" online when we guest designed for Pink Cat Studio recently. I immediately fell in love with her work. Oh happy day!!

This adorable image is available at Chi Chi Memories for only $1.99!

Here are a couple of cards to share:







Stop by Chi Chi Memories and check out the awesome cuteness Natalie has in her shop! 





Supplies used:

Card 1:
Stamps: Chi Chi Memories- I'll Give You All My Heart, Pond Life (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey), Real Red, Pretty in Pink, SU DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Copic Markers
Accessories: scallop edge punch (SU), ticket corner punch (SU), Trio Flower punch (SU), white organza ribbon (SU), linen thread, designer button (SU), clear micro beads (SU), glue dots, dimensionals (SU), tag nestablities

Card 2:
Stamps: Chi Chi Memories- I'll Give You All My Heart
Paper: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey), Certainly Celery (SU), For Peep's Sake (Imaginisce), Letterbox Goodbye (American Crafts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Copic Markers
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals (SU), rhinestones, deckled oval (Nestabilities)


3 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Hi Jane! Both of these are fantastic projects! I'm so excited that we will be designing together!! Looking forward to seeing more from you! Your coloring is amazing!!!

Jana Weaver said...

SUPER cute cards!! Love them both!!

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

These are beautiful! Really love the flowers on the top card with the microbead centers -- those look amazing!