Monday, April 26, 2010

A Happy Hello!

Hello Prettie peeps! I am so excited it's Monday! We have a week of Prettie peeks for you!

Today's sneak peek is "Sunny Bumbles"... a new Paper Pretties Digi stamp!






I love this digi! It makes me HAPPY!

This layout is from Papertake Weekly Challenge #39

Supplies:
Digi stamp: Sunny Bumbles
Paper: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey), Summer Sunrise (Papertrey), Summer Flowers (Karen Foster),  Blue Skies (Karen Foster)
Ink: laserjet ink, Copics, Memento, TH Distress Inks
Accessories: Sponges (SU), Word Window Punch (SU), Dew Drops (Robin's Nest)

Did you see what Christie made with this adorable image?
If not, you can view her post HERE.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another happy SUNNY DAYS post!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! This card is just gorgeous!! Great job with this image! :)

Christie Ortman said...

Jane, this is absolutely stunning!!! I love it - the colors just pop off the page!

Piali said...

Gorgeous Jane!!Love the happy colors...beautiful!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh WOW Jane this is totally stunning in fact it's amazing those wonderful sunny colours and that image is beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Jane....LOVE all the bright colors - makes me happy too!! Lots of hugs!!

Maylee said...

What a super cheerful card!

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

This is so bright and happy -- just love it! And, actually the perfect card for me to leave my little surprise for you! :) I wanted you to know that because I am always inspired by your art work and your blog, I've left a little blog sunshine for you over on my blog today! Be sure to come over and pick it up at http://michvanstamps.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine.html

Hugs,
Michelle

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love this card. Fab funky colours.
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x