Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winner of LOTUS

I hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday!

I have a winner to announce for Lotus!






True Random Number Generator

Min:
Max:
Result:
41
Powered by RANDOM.ORG




CONGRATULATIONS, CANDACE!!

kandistar said...
Love what you did with this image, it is probably my favourite but shh... lol I love this card! Thnaks for helping me find your site through this blog hop! Candace


I hope that you will enjoy stamping with Lotus as much as I do!!

A HUGE Thank you to everyone who joined in on the blog hop.
If you love Lotus, be sure to place your order with Irina as soon as possible!
You can see Lotus HERE and put her in your shopping cart as a pre-order.

Be sure to go back to all of the other blogs to see if you have won!
I have listed all your stops below. If some of the blogs have not posted their winners yet, just come back tonight or tomorrow. Good luck!!


Kristine
Cheryl
Maureen
Pam
Kathy
Elena
Jane
Lisa
Kim
La-La Land Crafts Blog



0 comments: