Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LLWWC22 - Never Ending Friendship

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I have two awesome challenges for you today! For the Pretties Wednesday Challenge, please click HERE!

Welcome to another La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge! It's Elena's turn to be your hostess for this week's challenge! She is one of our newest DT member and we are very happy to have her join our team!

 Before I get to the challenge, I'd like to thank everyone who played with us last week challenge Shaped Cards! We really enjoyed visiting your blogs and look at your wonderful cards! Be sure to check if you are a winner of the last week’s challenge!

Elena wanted us to create a “Fancy Fold” card for this challenge. Anything that deviates from the normal "one-fold" card will qualify. Our DT came up with some fabulous cards!! You can check them out HERE.

I knew I wanted to do the "Never Ending" card. It's one that I have taught at Memories Live On and the students LOVE making these cards.




Don't forget about La-La Land Crafts special offer - Buy three, get one FREE!
Between now and January 30th, when you purchase three stamps from our online store, you will receive a FREE stamp of your choice!!
 Just let us know your choice in the Notes section upon check out!!
Thank you!







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane! I'm a never ending card fan too! Love how you used the Rosies and fun pattern paper...so cheery!
Just totally charming!
Pam Going Postal

Elena said...

Wow! What a sweet card! I love how you put together different Rosies and pictures! Really like your cute idea with the heart!

Kristine said...

What, what, what WHAT???!!! LOL - This just blows my mind! It's sooo awesome how it just keeps unfolding!! LOOVE THIS Jane *Ü* Love how you added all those pictures inside too--really personalizes this card. What a fabby friend you are! I'm sure your recipient will ADORE your creation!

Irina Blount said...

AWESOME!! LOVE it!!! Still want to know how to make one ;-) .
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Jana Weaver said...

That is SOOOOO cool!! Great card, wonderful photos, and I can't wait for you to show me how to make one of these!! Huggs!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Definitely a card made with love! This looks like Disneyland memories!

Unknown said...

this is amazing, Jane! I need to make one of these!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

What a fun and beautiful card, Jane! I need to learn how to make one, too!

Hugs,
Michelle