Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #15 - A gift for YOU!

La-La Land Crafts is sponsoring this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #15!

A lucky challenge winner will win these adorable La-La Land Crafts stamps!

Be sure to visit Stampin' Sisters in Christ and enter the challenge there!

“After coming into the house they saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell to the ground and worshiped Him. Then, opening their treasures, they presented to Him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.” Matthew 2:11

Well, I took this challenge literally and decided to present one of my favorite holiday treats inside the card.

Leave me a comment and you will get a chance to win this card, along with a surprise treat all wrapped up for Christmas!



I am not sure what happened with the colors! The green in these pictures are not this faded. I will try to take new pictures in better light and see if I can get better colors on there for you!


12 comments:

Elaine said...

That's such a great idea to have the candy cane in the center and the band around the middle!

Kristine said...

OH GOODNESS! YuMMY Jane :) Love this cute little candy cane card! Great job with this! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at SSCC this week!! :)

1LuvnMama said...

what a sweet card . . . literally SWEET {candycane} set in the middle! luv it no matter what you say about the green :)

Lori said...

This is so sweet! Love how you made this card to hold the candy cane. Your coloring looks great and the green looks good anyway, *grins*
-Lori

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Hi Jane,
Hope you are doing well. I still stop by to visit just don't always leave a comment!

Nikki said...

Hi Jane
What a cute idea love it with the candy cane in it
hugs Nikki

Dream Chymecindy said...

Nice post! Love your blog.And now following it. Please check out my blog here too...

http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com/

Randi said...

Jane, what a great card. What fun to get this card inthe mail. (thinking of the GK) I love the use of the daisy punch and it is one of my new favorites.

Irina said...

What a GREAT idea!!! You are just so clever!! LOVE it!! ..even though you made me wait to see it ;-) It was worth the wait!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

theneon said...

This can be summed up in one word: "Sweet!" But I'd rather say that I adore the idea, love the colors, the border punch is awesome and the colored image perfection -- the candy cane surprise is the best! No, wait! The best part of this is that one of us gets to receive this card! "Sweet!"

MariLynn said...

What a cute idea to make the little candy cane holder. I like how the outside of your card ties in with the holder. Thanks for sharing your idea.

peggysue said...

What a yummy idea! I like the border punch you used and the image, coloring is wonderful! Thanks for participating in the SSCC this week!