Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LLWWC 8 and La-La Land Crafts' Christmas Release!

Welcome back! I am so excited to be able to finally show you La-La Land Crafts' Christmas Release! To see ALL 12 Christmas releases, please visit the La-La Land Crafts BLOG.

Many of you were wondering what was behind my sneak peek:





Well... here she is!

Candy Cane Clover!



Here's my card! It's for La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #8!
For this week's challenge, you get to make a card with a Christmas or Winter theme!






Paper: "Tis The Season Cut Outs" (Bo-Bunny)
Stamp: Candy Cane Clover (La-La Land Crafts)
Copics: E30, E11, E17, E19, R29, YR23, BG02, YG17, 0
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Antique Linen & Tea Dye (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
Accessories: Ribbon, pop-up dots


I LOVE coloring Clover!

Here's how I put Clover together...

The first layer is the candy cane, her left wing, and her beak. The next layer is her right wing. The bottom layer is her cockscomb, tail, and shoes.









Here's a closeup of the candy cane. I filled it in with Glossy Accents.




I have a giveaway from the blog hop!
Wow... 100 responses! Thank you all for joining in on the fun!!

Drum roll please...


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

82
Timestamp: 2009-10-14 06:43:59 UTC


The winner of one cute Candy Cane Clover and a few extra goodies is:

WOOO HOOO!!!!

Annelies!!


She said...
Thanks for this great sneak peek! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Congratulations!! Please email me your mailing address.
whoopsie.daisy (at) sbcglobal.net

Come back next week for another fun giveaway!

hugs,

11 comments:

Sheila said...

Hiya Jane.
Thats one cute chicken:). love the DP too.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Do What You Love said...

Jane, you really created a beautiful card with Candy Cane Clover. I love how you colored the image! Very nice.

Annelies said...

Gorgeous card, Jane! I'm so lucky to win this great stamp! I've send you an email with my information! Hugs, Annelies

Kristine said...

LOL - Those CUTE slippers just CRACK ME UP!! heehee--very cute, and your coloring is FANTABULOUS, seriously! Great job! LOVE your vibrant card and how you stacked your hen! :) TFS!

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Fun card! Love how you colored Clover, and neat to see how you put her together, too. (Timothy actually likes your Clover so much he's asking me right now if she can have a play date with us! Too funny!)

Hugs,
Michelle

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Jane! This card knocked my socks off when I saw it on the LLLC blog. Wowser! Great job with the paper tole, too. I love that look!

Hugs,
Lisa

Kathy said...

Jane I love this card!! That paper is gorgeous and your coloration is fabulous!! I giggled when I seen him bald though!! LOL
I hope you have a wonderful week-end!
:)Kathy

Victoria said...

brill card, looks like you had such good fun making it too.

Thanks so much for your sweet comment about Flynn yesterday

Victoria
x

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card Jane. Clover looks fabulous and that Candy cane close up looks like its good enough to eat!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jane

I love this card and the layering. Also wanted to say thanks for your kind words on my blog - I hope my fur baby will pull through too.

HUgs Ali x

Maureen said...

Totally fabulous! Your coloring is absolute perfection and the dimension is great!