Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Pink Cat Studio!!

OH MY GOODNESS!

Omg, omg, omg!!!



You have to check out what my sweet friend Amy gave me for a birthday present today...


Photobucket



These have got to be the most adorable baby images AND I get to dress baby up!!

How cool is that? Like I said... OMG!!
Oh... yes! That's right, ladies. A gift certificate too. I am in Pink Cat Studio HEAVEN! :)
Thank you, Amy!!!


I treated myself to an air compressor too. MLO had one in the store and Mort brought it out for me to play with after I was done teaching the class today. I found myself wanting to airbrush everything!

Photobucket

I airbrushed this little mouse and added some diamond stickles to the star.

How about a little sneak peek to what's coming tomorrow? I could not wait to play with my new Sweet Pea stamps! Here's one that I colored and cut out for tomorrow's project.

Photobucket

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Hip Hop!!!

9 comments:

Lorie said...

What a generous friend! Those stamps are adorable and I'm sure you'll do GREAT things with them! :o)

Joni Kix said...

Happy Happy Birthday to You!
The stamps are adoreable... are they from the Amy this I know? The image is soooo cute! I'm amazed with how you cut out the hair on the baby's hed and the tail of the giraffe. You have a lot of patience!

Maylee said...

OMG...aren't they the cutest? I don't have the dress up set (yet). Check out the few cards I've made
here</a

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Jamee said...

Aww those images are so adorable!! Can't wait to see what you create with them!

patty w said...

Very cute! Lucky you, some great stamps!

Have fun playing with the airbrush..that's another thing I've never done!

Berenice said...

So cute gift :)

Shruti said...

OMG, those are super cute!! Ever since I took your masculine cards class, I've been going wild with my copic markers! I've have to experiment using an airbrush nextime.

Mariska said...

A very late congratulations for your birthday! What a wonderful gift! Where do you find friends like that!!

xxx
Mariska

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

lucky you, what a lovely friend you have. Great airbrushing,very effective x