Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's a Sale-A-Bration!

The Sale-A-Bration promotion starts on February 1 and runs through March 17.

Photobucket



For My Customers
When you spend $50 on Stampin' Up! merchandise, you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration set. There is no limit! For every $50 you spend, you can select a free Sale-A-Bration set! The rubber images are die-cut!
View your selections online here.

For My Hostesses
When you host a workshop of at least $300, you will receive
a free Sale-A-Bration set in addition to all of the terrific hostess benefits! Reach $600 in net workshop sales and you will receive a second free Sale-A Bration set!
Be sure to check out the Promotions page on my Demonstrator Website to see what other customer specials I have in store for you each month!

For New Demonstrators
During Sale-A-Bration, anyone who joins as a demonstrator can choose a stamp set
(a value of up to $47.95) from the Spring-Summer 2008 Collection!
Plus, new demonstrator recruits get 20 percent off the Demonstrator Starter Kit
(over $350 of Stampin' Up! products and business supplies) for only $159!
For joining my team, you will also receive a free stamp set of your choice
valued at $29.95 or less to add to your starter kit ~ available only through me!

Please contact me for more information!

0 comments: