Saturday, February 24, 2007

Clean up!

I'm still laughing at a post made by Julie at 2SCD that started with "MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!" This was in regards to this picture of my craft/guest room that was temporarily a storage room:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, I challenged myself to get it cleaned up within a few days and I did it! Just in time for Anna, and her girls! They came down from Reno for a few days to stay with us.
Here's the new room: Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AND...
Yesterday, my dear friend, Amy, helped me re-decorate part of the family room and here it is!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's amazing what she did with this room! Everything looks new, but they are just things she found around the home. I love it! Thank you, Amy! Besos!

1 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

awesome cleanup on the room...i so need to finish my mess that's been on-going forever!!