Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

1. My 2 favorite scrapbook topics are: My children and my life.
2. The 2 best places I’ve been to are: Hawaii and Disney World. New York and Japan too.
3. 2 things I do everyday are: Play with my children and surf the net.
4. The 2 things everyone knows about me are: I demo for Stampin' Up! and I teach preschool.
5. The 2 places I wish to visit are: Canada and Europe (Ireland, Austria, Italy, France).
6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I lived in Hollywood for 2 years around the corner from the Mann's Chinese Theater. I used to be a Japanese speaking travel agent for Japanese travel agencies and also worked for American Express SBT.
7. My two favorite foods are: Asian cuisine and Japanese sweets
8. My two favorite musical artists are: Celine Dion and whoever suites the mood I'm in
9. My two favorite characters are: Calvin & Hobbes (I couldn't decide who I liked better) and Pochacco (I LOVE Sanrio).

I am going to tag Carolina and Jan. Please answer the above questions and add one at the end, then tag 2 more people!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love the cards! You're awesome..... besos!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute - love what you did with the egg - very creative to have it open like that and well...can't say enough about your sweet boys, great pic!

The Boho Blossom card is adorable as well - great colors and layout!