Monday, July 12, 2010

She Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore



Hello, everyone!
Did you have a wonderful weekend?
Mine was a very long one... but it's finally over and it's a new week!

What do you have planned this summer?

Any trips to the beach?

You saw this release last week...

I love it!

I especially love Candace and the coral reef image... so much so that I had to use it again this week.
You'll see me use the other images for Thursday's Sketch Challenge. ;)

A BIG thank you to Phyllis Long (SparklePlenty1000) over on SCS.
She was kind to leave me a wonderful comment on one of my cards in my gallery and invited me to join in on the fun over at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

I found this sketch for the week and had to use it for this card!
The sea shells are so much fun!
"She sells sea shells by the sea shore"... did I get that right? :)

Here's the sketch that inspired this:


LOVE it!



9 comments:

Phyllis said...

A BIG WARM WELCOME to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I am so pleased that you accepeted my invitation and joined us. Your card is just tooooo cute, I love those wonderful images, your sea shell paper and embellishments! What a precious, precious card. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our challenge this week.

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Priscilla said...

Well a big warm welcome to you. We are thrilled to have you and so glad Phyllis asked you to join in the fun. I just adore your image. Are they over at CDAC? They should be :) Email me for more info if you want to heatonup@verizon.net What a wonderful entry and Great take on the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

pam124 said...

Jane, a BIG welcome to The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE yoru adorable image, coloring, papers and those darling seashells for the side panels. You did an absolutely phenomenal job with this sketch. I adore it!!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining us this week and I truly hope you can share your talent with us again next week!!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

Kerry said...

OMG Jane!! Holy smokes, this is so so CUTE!!! This is totally awesome! The beautiful papers, the coloring, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

your card is adorable!! love the seashells and i love the cutie pettutie images! i just stumbled upon the chi chi memories site and adore all the images. thanks for sharing! have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Natalie Tong said...

i really like the sea shells! it's a beautiful card! =)

Beate said...

Jane, that is soooo cute! Love the images, love your coloring (of course) and adore your entire card.
Hugs and smiles

Carol Hurlock said...

Jane, oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable. How creative and fun all your wonderful details are. Just lovely. We are so glad you decided to join us at Midnight Madness-welcome and I hope to see your pretty work again soon. Thanks for playing with us.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Alicia said...

Beautiful card! I love how you make the images "pop-out"!