Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LLWWC35 SHABBY CHIC

Happy Wednesday! It's Irina's turn to host a La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!
This week she wants to see SHABBY CHIC.

Princess Lala  is on sale for 20% OFF through next Tuesday!!!

 One player will win a $10 Credit towards any rubber stamp of your choice in the La-La Land Crafts store!! 
Three of you will be awarded this TOP THREE award badge to proudly display on your blog!

Here's my "shabby chic" sample for this week's challenge:



I don't usually try to achieve this look so I am hoping that it qualifies as "shabby chic"!

I decided to join in on the fun over at Friday Sketchers.
This fab sketch #98 was created by Inge.

There are a lot of inspiration to be found from the La-La Land Crafts DT and GDT.
Hop over to the La-La Land Crafts BLOG to see more samples and find out more about the challenge!


6 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Awesome Jane! I love that DP, and it looks great "antiqued."

Hugs,
Lisa

1LuvnMama said...

Luv this Jane! Thanks for the tips on what SHABBY CHIC was . . . I luv the almost Victorian look with all the distressing! :)

Kristine said...

Well I think you ROCKED this challenge!! I wasn't sure WHAT "shabby chic" was, but when I saw your card, I'm like THAT'S IT! That's SHABBY CHIC! LOL Awesome job on this--soft coloring and fabulous papers. They look so soft and velvetty! *Ü*

Jana Weaver said...

Ohhh...VERY shabby chic!! love the flower on there, and all those beautiful layers! great job with the challenge!

Natalie Tong said...

oh wow this is a very unique design. love it Jane =)

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Wow! Definitely shabby chic. Beautiful!!!