Friday, April 30, 2010

Bubble, Bubbles, EVERYWHERE!

TGIF! What a crazy week it's been over here! Hope you all had a good week!

I have another “Pretties Peek” to share with you all today! The new stamp sets and digital stamps will be available to purchase on Saturday, May 1st!

Today, it's all about bubbles! My images for today's sneak preek are the new “Bubble Time Cooper” digi image and “Bubbles Everywhere Sentiment”. I started out making a card but it soon turned into something a lot bigger... a scrapbook page! It's super simple but I love how easy it was to put these two images onto a scrapbook page!



I couldn't find the picture I wanted to put on the layout so I left ample room for one or two small pictures.

Here's a couple of closeups!







Now hop on over to visit with Frances and Julie... they have made a couple of samples with Sunny Days as well!
Have a FABULOUS Friday, everyone!