Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Soft and Sweet Easter Cooper Basket

It's Wednesday and this means I have TWO new challenges for you! If you are looking for the challenge for La-La Land Crafts, please scroll down or click HERE!

Hey Prettie Peeps! HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
It's time for a new Pretties Challenge (PWC95)! You are gonna like this one!

Before we get to my project, I just wanted to check in with you and see if you made it here from Wendy's awesome blog. If not, hop on over to Christie's and start from there. I don't want you to miss a thing! :)


Here's my project using the colors as my inspiration!
This is the Scallop Envelope Box.
My tutorial for it is now up over at Splitcoaststampers!
You can see the step-by-step over HERE.

 


This is what it looked like before I put some Aquamist cardstock on the flaps


Here's the after:



I added a handle by placing the ends underneath the Aquamist cardstock





Here's a closeup of Eggstra Special Easter Cooper




Our featured sets this week at Paper Pretties are Eggstra Special Easter and Love You This Much. Both of these adorable Coopers are on sale for 20% off... this week only!

Ready for more? Time now for you to hop over to Jennifer's blog and see what she has come up with for this challenge!