Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Copic Card Classes this Saturday!

I will be teaching two holiday card classes this Saturday at Memories Live On!

The morning class is from 10a - 1p.

The first set will be just like the Christmas Copic Card Class that I had taught in July, only with holiday paper from Imaginisce. You will be making a Never-ending Card and a Tri-shutter card using Penny Black Christmas stamps.





The second class is from 2p - 5p

I will be using Cuttlebug embossing folders, White Staz-On on acetate, and punches to make these cute cards:



Call Memories Live On today to reserve your seat!
408-446-9901

2 comments:

Irina Blount said...

These are all really CUTE!! You'll have to show me sometimes how to do the never-ending card..
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

These look like so much fun! Wish I could make it to the class!!!

Hugs,
Michelle