Thursday, February 12, 2009

Come on, let's HIP HOP together!!

Before we get started, I need to let you in on something I just signed up for...
Saturday, March 28th
WORLD RECORD UNITY BLOG HOP
Angela's goal is to pull off a 200 person blog hop. I know that together, we can do it!
OH, YES WE CAN!! Join in on the fun!
Just click on the blue words and it will lead you straight to the thread.

Okay! Let's HIP HOP!!
I know y'all love getting free stuff.

Come on now... 'fess up! Free stuff is good!

Hip Hop on over to Unity and check it out for yourself!

Spend $10.00 get ONE stamp FREE
Spend $20.00 get TWO stamps FREE
Spend $30.00 get THREE stamps FREE... and so on!
This includes shipping!!
Uh huh! That's right! Your shipping counts toward FREE STAMPS!


Ready to HiP HoP with me?

First up is The Stamping Scrapbooker, Amber! OMG! You must check out her super adorable BABY BOY PLAID in Bashful Blue baby card!

Sweet Brooke! Her blog always makes me smile. "Whateva"... how cute is that? Most of you know I collect owls so you must know what I think of the owl that's on her banner! Take a look at the two layouts she has to share with us! Both are just FAB!! Love that blue she used!

A girl after my own heart! Go look at her heat embossing and cutting! Hee hee! I love her! Joslyn has posted a darling little card using the "Rain and Flowers" kit.

You will love Maren's three cards! Just when you think you didn't need those stamps! lol!
Her attention to detail is amazing!

Ever go to the dollar section of let's say Michael's and buy a few notebooks "to alter someday"? You are going to love what Patter did! She made a notebook for sketches! The idea is very clever but that cover... this kit is a must have!

From The Willow Garden come three pretty cards by AJ! Can you take a guess as to which is my fave of the three? Let's just say I am ready for Spring! lol!

Jimmi always knocks my socks off with her work! Her two Valentine cards are gorgeous! I think it's the way she combines colors with patterns and paper... just fabulous stuff!

Oh boy! I spy Daisy D's! I {heart} Daisy D's!
The lovely Laura has gone and done it now! LOL!
I was in the mood for distressed and *poof* I got my wish! It's wonderful!

You must run now... that's right. RUN over to Inky Paws (Jeanne) and take in her very chic birthday card and yummy hot air balloon, and then... STOP! That owl is "OWL MINE"! Just go check it out and tell me is it not the most cutest and the most shabby chic owl card you have ever seen?

Ready for some yummy treats? Check out this sweet treat topper by the one and only Heather B at In My Thoughts.

Hip hop over to Lynn's scraptastic blog, Pieces of Me. She has two layouts from the heart that are simply adorable! I just love all the little details that she adds to all of her layouts! My fave is the closeup of the stickpin with the "love" tag and thread. Beautiful stuff!

Jen just makes my day with her layouts. I think that she must have one fantastic sense of humor (or terrific outlook on life)... it really comes across in her work.

Do you like ladybugs or butterflies? Natalie has both to share... one really cute Ladybug Card and a fantastic Pottery Barn Kids inspired Butterfly made of buttons!

The talented Anne-Marie has a beautiful love-inspired layout to share on her newly made-over blog. I just love the heart with the ribbon accent and the "love you" tag.

Another fresh and fun scrapbook page from the ever creative Renee! The checklist on the layout is a must see! That picture of Mason is so adorable!

Next up is Jennifer over at The Buck Stamps Here with an adorable layout of her sweet little boy and two pretty cards. He's just the cutest little toddler!

Have you seen the new hearts background stamp? It's lovely!! Heather has made a beautiful Valentine card with it. Love all those layers!

Love what Linsey has posted for us! Let's just say it has to do with chocolates! :)Yummmy! The card that she has posted is so cute!!

I found a couple of seriously cool cards over on Wendy's blog, She's Gone Crafty. The textures that Wendy uses on her cards are just fabulous... really looks incredible in the photos.

You must visit Chelsea and take a good look at her amazing layout! I'm telling you, I am seriously in the mood for distressing. lol! This layout is just SO pretty! Taylor's story has touched my heart too. I just love that quote that Chelsea used on her layout that she took from one of the posts by Taylor's mom about Taylor's battle with cancer.
"Hug and kiss your kids and play like there's no tomorrow" ~ Gina Jones.

Hang in there! We're almost at the end!

Up next is Christi! I just love visiting her blog! This layout of hers is precious! Her two cards are so cute! Funny... I keep seeing that birdie paper everywhere. Hmmm....

OMG! Robyn! Stunning work! She has a gorgeous layout to show you and a card that will make you say "WOW"... guaranteed!

THAT's IT! You did it!

Now don't forget to stop and shop at UNITY and check out all of those ONE HUNDRED New releases are! You still have today to shop, shop, shop! Go, go, go!!

hugs,
Jane

0 comments: