Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Monday's Fun Day Winner!

OH! I am so far behind right now on just about everything!
A really bad cold knocked me off my feet over the weekend and just when I thought I was getting better, I managed to come down with something else. Phooey!
To top it off, a migraine is coming on strong. I just don't have time for this! LOL!

I have a Monday's Fun Day winner to announce.



Random.Org... do your thing!


Are you ready?


Here are your random numbers:

9

Timestamp: 2009-01-22 03:16:20 UTC


That would be...

Anthonette! CONGRATULATIONS!
Email me your mailing address to: jane.matsumoto@sbcglobal.net
and I will get that package out to you as soon as I can next week.

I have a couple of other packages that have yet to go out and I am so sorry that they are behind! I'm adding a couple of extra goodies to those who have to wait so hopefully you will be quite pleased with what you get. I have not forgotten, Terri!

hugs,

0 comments: