Sunday, February 24, 2008

What lies within us

What lies behind us and what lies before us
are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes ~
One of my sisters from SBS11, Veronica, decided to hold a contest for one of her altered canvases where we had to pick a number between 1 and 100. When I picked #37, I never in my wildest dream, thought it would be the lucky number. Well, it wasn't. It just happened to be the closest "lowest" number to the actual number picked, #58. lol! Oh, HAPPY day! So, I chose the above quote with green tea / mellow moss green and anything that coordinates as my colors. Everything else I left up to Veronica.
Please take a moment to visit Veronica's beautiful Ramblings and Art blog to see my new and amazing canvas! It's appropriately named "What Lies Within Us".
Thank you, Veronica!
xoxo
Jane

3 comments:

gillyflower said...

just been to look at the canvas it's stunning you lucky girl i bet you will treasure it always
gill

Carolina said...

Okay, I sooo have to see this in person...it looks amazing on the photo and can't even in imagine what it looks like IRL!

Loved the tutorial you put together on my purse...you so rock!

Luv ya!

Carla said...

I SAW IT!! You lucky girl!!