Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Be My Valentine!

Ken was hard at work today at my craft table.

He decided to make his own Valentines for his preschool classmates.
I have to admit I was pretty amazed at what he came up with.
He knew exactly what he wanted to do. The foam heart block stamp is from the $1 bin at Michael's that he had saved up for. Ken asked to use my Purely Pomegranate ink pad for the hearts. He borrowed my Brocade Blue ink pad to "ink up" the edges. Then he used his Stampin' Kids markers to write "Love Ken" on the insides of the cards. I'm so proud of him! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He finished them by punching holes in the corner of each card.
I helped him by adding the white curling ribbon to each card and tying a pencil and a lollipop to each card.

Photobucket

Here I was worried about what we were going to do for his classmates tomorrow! lol!

14 comments:

Carolina said...

Oh these are adorable! Pleae let Ken know what a wonderful job I think he did with them!

jo said...

These are fabulous!! Great work Ken!

Anonymous said...

Your are such a great mom! Gabriella made her cards too.....IT TOOK ALL DAY & now I'm finishing this morning. She had to color each one differently (I'm rolling my eyes). We started them at 9am. I a bit envious that Ken could stay focused. It was impossible for me to take a picture b/c I couldn't take the chance that she would then have to go fix hr hair or something.....

Toni said...

He is such a beautiful kid ... look at the concentration! I would like to be one of the others in his class so I could have one of those.

StinkerbellSteph said...

He's such a doll! I love the concentration & love he put into these. What a sweetie!

Jenn said...

How cute is that!!!
What a sweet little boy, he did a great job!!!! :D

Jenn
SBS 11

Veronica said...

Oh my gosh he is so adorable.
I love your valentines but the little man takes my breath away.

Carla said...

He is absolutely adorable! This is officially my favorite blog entry EVAH! How old is he? Happy Valentine's Day!

Jamie Martin said...

Ken did a great job! I'm sure his classmates will love them :)

Anonymous said...

that is way too cute!! great job ken!! :)

Toni said...

Mornin'! Just a quick note to say that a 'peg' bag is the British phrase for a clothespin bag. Peg = clothespin! Don't you love it?!!!

T. Kaiser said...

Delightful pictures. I'll bet he never forgets this Valentine's Day!

Gina Juliet said...

Very beautiful.. He did a wonderful job. Let him know. I love the thought of the smile children get when they are being praised. I can't wait for my little ones to be that interested in my stamps.

Veronica said...

YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!