Saturday, July 07, 2007

Bridal Shower Cake

My friend, Meredith, is going to have her bridal shower tomorrow afternoon.
I purchased 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 wash cloths off of her bridal registry, and made a towel cake as a gift. The white tulle, moss green tulle, and orchids are from Michael's.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

** I noticed that there have been a lot of traffic from Google for this post.
If you are coming in directly from there, you may not be able to see that I had updated this bridal shower cake the next day! Here's a link to what the "cake" ended up looking like:
http://whoopsiedaisy-jane.blogspot.com/2007/07/bridal-shower-cake-part-deux.html

If you like what you see, please leave comments... would love to hear what you think of the cake.

1 comments:

Lorie said...

Super cute! I got one of those at my bridal shower! :0)